SportsFest is made possible by a large group of volunteers. Our volunteers enjoy free food and refreshments while volunteering, and are invited to the SportsFest Kickoff party. Each volunteer receives a free SportsFest T-shirt and parking permits. Our goal is for our volunteers to enjoy what they are doing.
A wide range of volunteer opportunities exist:
- Delivering water and ice to sport participants
- Setting up chairs, tables and event venues
- Garbage collection and park maintenance
- Assisting and greeting park visitors
- Assisting with parking
- Setup and teardown before and after SportsFest
- Assisting in running the sports of your choice
Volunteers are needed for:
- Setup on Tuesday July 14th, Wednesday July 15th, Thursday July 16th and Friday July 17th
- Teardown on Monday July 20th
- Assisting spectators and participants Saturday July 18th and Sunday July 19th
Days & Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday.
Shifts Starting at 8:00am and ends at 10:pm.
Click here to the updated volunteer schedule
Your volunteer information and Sportsfest updates will be e-mailed to you.
When you check in at the volunteers' tent at Cedar Beach Park , the volunteer coordinator will work with you to ensure that you have the proper equipment and instructions to perform your tasks. Join the fun and help support your community.